Política de Qualidade
VianaPlásticos S.A. is a supplier dedicated to the development, production, assembly and supply of injected plastic technical parts. Our commitment is to have Quality, Environment, Health and Safety at Work as pillars of sustainability of the business of our company. This commitment is achieved by:
- Ensure compliance with specifications, standards, legal and regulatory requirements, and contractual conditions of interested parts;
- Innovate to increase market value and sustainability
- Optimize the satisfaction of customers and other stakeholders;
- To value human resources, consolidating competencies and continuously reinforcing the values of the organization;
- Develop robust processes that are efficient, effective, suitable for environmental protection and disease prevention;
- Respect the environment and develop working conditions in accordance with health and safety regulations and social responsibility;
- Conscientialize our internal and external suppliers about the objectives of our Quality
- Continuously improve: The effectiveness of the Quality Management System; Environmental Performance, avoiding waste Quality of products and services, reducing costs, increasing productivity and supporting interested parts throughout the supply chain; Performance of health and safety at work minimizing risks by reducing accidents and their frequency / severity;
This Policy is the engine of our organization and should be implemented with the involvement of all employees and other interested parts in the fulfillment of the requirements and in the continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the Quality Management System of our services, projects, processes and products, with appropriate cost and technology to our customers.
Our success is measured, completely and continuously, for the satisfaction of our customers and employees. "