Located in Viana do Castelo, north of Portugal
in a modern Industrial condominium, occupie
an area of 3800 square meters, with 1100
square meters for manufacturing and with
more 1000 square meters for future growth.
Established in Portugal since 1993 is part of
Ferplast, brazilian Group with more than three
decades in the South American market.
Withholds a leadership position in the segments
where is acting. With Global presence, is
exporting from Portugal to Customers in Europe,
Asia and Americas.